LegacyGT.com

2011 WRX Wheels?

TRSCobra

My next set for the wagon is going to be these. The 4 pots would look great behind them IMO. That is if they fit. 17x7" but I am not sure what the offset is:

http://newscartrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sport-wheels-New-2012-Subaru-Impreza.jpg

Cant wait to find an Impreza Sport owner who is looking to upgrade!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a set of them for sale right now, actually!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I get what you're saying but it's a wash with my Volk CE28Ns that won't be seeing winter duty and I much prefer them to these for summer ;) Definitely better than running my 18" stock spec.B wheels with a 40 like I did last winter. 225/4517 would give me a bit more sidewall and narrow enough for winter duty.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Installed stock/oem 2013 WRX wheels & tires (235/45/17) on my 05 LGT with stock suspension.

Clearance between the rear tires and something inside the wheel well is very, very small. After proper inflation, they started rubbing.....

Clearance between the front tires and top hat is about a pencil width, but so far so good.....

EDIT: None of the tires rubbed. I had merely forgotten to tighten the lug nuts on one wheel. Yes, I'm an idiot. As a result, I can confirm that stock/oem WRX wheels & tires (235/45/17) fit on my 05 LGT with stock suspension without any problems (just very tight clearance).

Yeah, if I needed tires, I would actually get 245/40/17 Michelin Super Sports (they're great), just like the ones you are selling. I wanted your wheels but I just couldn't pass this deal up.

I think it is just a bit of plastic in the fender liner that is rubbing. It should be pretty apparent when I take the wheels off this evening.... Hopefully I can just got that portion off.

You can also take off the rubber fender liner. I did that anyway after they had worn away to the metal bits inside which were pretty sharp. That liner can also trap moisture and create a hot spot for rust if you don't remove it

I'm thinking of picking up a set with the stock 235/45. I'm currently lowered on Swifts w/ KYB Excel-G. Will there be enough clearance on the inside? My fenders are rolled with a slight pull.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had 2011 WRX rims with 235/45/17 tires installed on my 05 LGT for a little over 1 year with no rubbing issues (2011 wrx rims for summer and OEM rims for winter).

Also, I lowered my car with swift springs this summer as well and still have no rubbing issues at all.

Archived