LegacyGT.com

05 OBXT light mods

OutbackXT05

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shes been on house cleaning/ getting ready to move mode the last 2 weeks. Running around town dropping stuff out at storage, donations, and the dumps. Im actually thinking about getting a trailer hitch for it for some bigger stuff.

Im actually thinking about getting a trailer hitch for it for some bigger stuff.

You should. I got mine from Uhaul. It was pretty inexpensive. Installed it myself. Pulled a 2500lbs load over a 2500 mile trip during winter last year :eek:. Piece of cake for this car and I am stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Im seriously pissed at this damn car. My 2 month old Clutch Masters FX300 took a shit on me at the track. It only has maybe 2500 miles and barely 5 launches on it and it said screw you.

Damn, bro! How much power are you pushing?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Honestly ive been thinking like maybe 330whp (blouch 20g on 91 pump) but judging by my trap speed i highly doubt that. Highest trap speed was a piss poor 105mph. There was a exhaust intake tuned 2012 wrx trapping 106mph :(

Honestly ive been thinking like maybe 330whp (blouch 20g on 91 pump) but judging by my trap speed i highly doubt that. Highest trap speed was a piss poor 105mph. There was a exhaust intake tuned 2012 wrx trapping 106mph :(

20g's aren't good turbos on EJ cars, so you are probably right.

Who did the clutch install? If the PP->FW bolts aren't torqued properly, that can cause quite a few issues.

Your best bet is to pull it and ship it to CM. to see if they will warranty it.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I did the clutch install. Got the flywheel resurfaced to their specs and torqued it properly. I just gave them a call and said to remove it so they can look at it. I know clutch masters is a good company so hopefully they will help me out here. If not im gonna have a part out.

20g's aren't good turbos on EJ cars, so you are probably right.

Who did the clutch install? If the PP->FW bolts aren't torqued properly, that can cause quite a few issues.

Your best bet is to pull it and ship it to CM. to see if they will warranty it.

:confused:

I was trying soooooo hard for that 12.9 but just couldnt get it. Couldnt get the 60' down. I think because the boost threshold is so damn high I just couldnt get off the line strong. Oh well. Depending if I get a new clutch or not im gonna be getting some more parts and a dyno/road tune.

• 1 month later...

Archived