LegacyGT.com

05 legacy gt 5speed vs 05 mustang

Was wondering if naybody races a new 05 mustang gt yet?And if so what was the out come.

My friend is about to take delivery of a new gt mustang and he says you will not have a chance in hell to be him.

but i don't know about that i race him in the wet then then i know that i could take him right?

I'm completly stock!

hell dont b intimidated by a car with nearly twice ur displacement and 2 less doors....soot go fer it and let us know...practice ur launch and try ur best to make us proud

c&d's got 5.2 on the 0-60 on the mustang.....LGT 5MT shud be close behind

A 0-60 time is not true a representation of who is in front. For instance, if you launch right, you will get a good lead on him. He my hit 60 sooner but because you got to 30 so fast he has to play catch up. Surely by the time you hit 70 or so he will pass you, if he is a good driver. So 5.6 in a Legacy is better than 5.2 in a 05 Mustang thanks to "The beauty of all wheel drive."

On the street the numbers on both cars leave ALOT in the drivers lap. I'd drop a good launch down and 1st and 2nd gears should put some distance on him. As stated above he will be hunting thereafter. FWIW I would not think twice about running one not scared in the least.

#1 - It's the street, so be safe.

#2 - It's the street, so watch out that he doesn't accidentally get in to your lane by getting sideways!

#3 - It's the street, there's no set distance, no trap. Just rock his world out of the hole, and immediately back-off thereafter. ;)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived