LegacyGT.com

Update your emails

Tide

Just an update, we've begun taking some action here. If your email bounces:

Updates bouncing member's "Receive Email from Administrators" setting to NO

Updates bouncing member's "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" setting to NO

Updates bouncing member's "Receive Email from Other Members" setting to NO

Remove email notification for all of bouncing member's subscribed THREADS

Remove email notification for all of bouncing member's subscribed FORUMS

Turns on Popup Notification of new Private Messages for bouncing member

PM is sent to Member notifying them of bounced email & asking them to update email address

I realized last week that I wasn't getting notification of subscribed threads so contacted my ISP about it. Not sure if they actually did anything but they said I should be OK now and then I checked my settings and everything looked to be OK. Still haven't gotten notification since before that time. Any ideas why this might be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm also not receiving my emails from anything, from PM's to subscribed treads...

JP

I've been getting mine for quite some time now. I started just checking my subscribed threads and eventually I think they just started arriving again.

• 7 months later...
My account needs attention. Have been off for awhile since I gave my subie to my son for college. He had to remind me of my long gone email account when I became a member in 07. It was mtwillson@gmail.com and user name was Hefyforme. New email is mike.willson@me.com. Couldn't log back in so thought all info was gone and signed up again as Ultrasounddude. Noticed Hefyforme is still in the members list area and I had 72 posts. How do I combine accounts? Which one should be deleted? Thanks in advance. Mike

Archived