LegacyGT.com

2005 Stage 3 Outback XT STI Seats

Scooby2.5

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crappy iphone shot of my 07 with Legacy struts with epic/koni set up on it. Looks like my tires are just a bit too big on my 19x8 oz's....probably gonna have to size them down. Rides great on the highway compared to my megans. Gonna need to dial in the suspension over the next few weeks. then an alignment.

photo-5.thumb.jpg.9769ca373b9226c3df2083991d2e6d76.jpg

crappy iphone shot of my 07 with Legacy struts with epic/koni set up on it. Looks like my tires are just a bit too big on my 19x8 oz's....probably gonna have to size them down. Rides great on the highway compared to my megans. Gonna need to dial in the suspension over the next few weeks. then an alignment.

That looks awesome! What color is that?

So you have Legacy struts with Epic springs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent 3500 after trading my clutch to the seller for the complete swap shipped.

It even had spec b axels new and R180 rear end. All with about 20K on it.

I did add some expensive changes though I really didn't need to but wanted to.

I bought a new clutch and flywheel, new spec b STS, better used driveshaft, DCCD controller from DCCDpro.

Put it in myself with the help of a subaru mechanic friend so we could use the lift.

I got a great deal on the swap and outback had 160,000 on it so I just decided to swap everything over to new and drive it another 160,000

It seems like a lot of money all that I have done with the motor and tranny but its still cheaper than buying a new car and now I have a full STI swapped 385/423 whp/wtq outback STI.

Very nice numbers. Im really liking what you did with your obxt. Im starting a little build on mine here in the next few months i cant wait. How does it feel on pump gas? Because im shooting for something in that range.

Feels great on pump gas because that was what I was putting out on E85 before the FMIC and grimmspeed parts.

Pump feels like the old E85 tune and the new E85 tune is :eek:

Archived