LegacyGT.com

Member Classifieds Wheels and Tires Rules *BUYERS & SELLERS READ BEFORE POSTING!*

Our Members' For Sale rules are located here. Please ensure you review them before posting in this sub-forum.

Specifically note that all photos required by these rules must be "loaded" to the site's server. How-to walk-through, for loading required photos to the site's server, is found

here

Linked or off-site hosted photos are not permitted in the Member Marketplace and will be removed where found

This specific sticky is for those members who are Selling Wheels and/or Tires, or Wheel/Tire-related items and does not apply to single items related to other vehicle parts. Selling parts for profit in this sub-forum is prohibited. If you want to make a profit selling parts, please find another venue (off-the-site) to market your product.

THESE ITEMS COMPRISE A FOR SALE THREAD

LOCATION AND TITLE

To create a For Sale listing, use the pull-down menu to identify that your item(s) is/are for sale or for trade and location, and what is contained in the thread.

TEXT, DESCRIPTION, AND AMPLIFYING INFORMATION

Describe in as much pertinent detail as possible what you're selling, the photos, condition, mileage, age, type, i.e., for manual transmission, payment forms accepted and required notification about posting questions, offers and acceptance in the thread. Note about photos:

• All photos must be loaded to the site with 24-hours. Use the Manage Attachment process
  • Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace and will be removed where found.

AVAILABLE ITEMS

Use this part of your post to describe what it is you're selling and the price

SOLD ITEMS

Use this part of your post to move your part listing from "Items Available" to "Items Sold". Keep everything intact and mark it (Sold to - Screen Name)

USE THIS TEMPLATE TO SET-UP YOUR FOR SALE THREAD

================================================== ====================

In the Pull-down menu select:

FS - Location: or

FS/FT Location:

Then add what is for sale.

Your thread title will look like this:

FS - Location: (SD) - VOLK TE-37 WHEELS (5), 17 X 8, BRIDGESTONE RE050 (5), 2008 OEM TPMS (5)

I have the following items available for sale. The wheels have less than 300 miles on them, the remaining items are brand new, never installed, and are ready for shipment. I accept PayPal (Preferred) or U.S. Postal Money Orders or cash for local sales. All items plus shipping and PayPal 3% fee if paying by PayPal.

Only post here if you're interested, including any questions, and make all offers in this thread. I will not respond to questions or offers via PM. PMs will only be used to exchange payment or delivery information.

Available Items:

1. Five (5) Immaculate Bronze VOLK TE-37 Forged 1-PC wheels. JWL+R Spec 2, Air Valves Included, 17x8.0 / 5x100 / +44 Offset, includes center caps $4300.00 (FIRM)
  2. Five (5) Bridgestone RE050 High Performance Summer Tires 245x40/17 Brand New Never Mounted $1200.00 (FIRM)

Sold Items:

1. Five (5) Subaru OEM 2008 Legacy TMPS Sensors BNIB $275.00 (Sold to - Screen Name)

================================================== ====================

For any issues, problems, questions or help. Please PM me or notify a moderator and we will be happy to assist you. Please keep in mind, we cannot watch every thread on the forums so we rely on our members to help out if they see something that isn't right.

Thanks for keeping the forums running smoothly!

SBT

Edited by SBT
Updated thread content
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -