LegacyGT.com

hlep me..

The screen by itself won't do anything; it probably has a custom cable which will only connect to the factory navigation unit. To the best of my knowledge it isn't available separately from the navigation unit itself anyway. Buy an aftermarket stereo if you're looking for that kind of functionality.

The basic message for you alafif is that it will be difficult and expensive factory screen and that it is very difficult to put an aftermarket screen is also. From what I can gather from the responses, the people here think that the aftermarket screen will be better, but installing it to be like the factory will be quite difficult.

Ok I just read this thread. I don't mean to laugh but I am. But what porterdog and Luckybob are right.
**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

I told you before I have friends have the same 2008 model Subaru bought the screen from the company of Subaru

But the price of the company is very high for this reason that raised the topic

From outside Saudi Arabia

Installed by the car by themselves in a very easy to install everything work properly screen

Only program on the map does not work

The basic message for you alafif is that it will be difficult and expensive factory screen and that it is very difficult to put an aftermarket screen is also. From what I can gather from the responses, the people here think that the aftermarket screen will be better, but installing it to be like the factory will be quite difficult.

{

It's not as complex as you think

The same words the same response as the first

I have a friend do it for me

Even if I find screen used

It does not have any problems .. I'm going to buy

You should contact junk yards and find a crashed car that had the nav system. I'm sure that somewhere on the planet there is a crashed Outback or Legacy in a junk yard with a nav system.

Buy it from them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You should contact junk yards and find a crashed car that had the nav system. I'm sure that somewhere on the planet there is a crashed Outback or Legacy in a junk yard with a nav system.

Buy it from them.

Yes This is what I am talking about on the screen used

For this reason I ask is there with you or your friends who have these are the screen

I search junk yards in Saudi Arabia did not find anything

Thank you for your understanding :)

So where you are you can not get one or find one in a juck yard. And you would like our help to find one in our country/coutries so you can buy it. Also there are no known dealers in Saudi Arabia. Did I get that right?

Well if that is the case, I will take a look the next time I go to the junkyard.

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

You should may be try contacting http://www.fredbeansparts.com/

They are a vendor and sponsor of this site. May be can get you a deal.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived