LegacyGT.com

Thanks Harry!!!.

The Gray Ghost

Yeah, House > Car any day.

Plus a car is a car. If you are going to pay that much, you're fooling yourself. It would be better to get something more affordable, like a Subaru, and make it the car YOU want it to be. Plus save money in the long run and have a better resale value to boot!

I think the choice is obvious; SUBARU!!

House is going to happen either way. I would NEVER spend that kinda money on a car. I am looking at a 07 CTS-V w/ ~40k on it with the performance shocks for about $26,000.... So sell the LGT for 16k and only have 10k on the CTS-V...

Such hard choices. Pretty sure ive set myself up for if the LGT doesnt sell this month, december will see better coilovers/60k service/vf52/injectors/pump/tune/IC sprayer for the perrin TMIC... so about 3000-4000 for a freshened 300awhp sedan...

Where as the 10k for the CTS-V would net me a 350whp RWD sedan with 2 fewer years and about 20k less miles and a new starting point... With the goal of bolted and cammed with a tune(400+whp) and another sick stance and looking car. Because honestly I think the look I have acheived with the Legacy is top notch.

House is going to happen either way. I would NEVER spend that kinda money on a car. I am looking at a 07 CTS-V w/ ~40k on it with the performance shocks for about $26,000.... So sell the LGT for 16k and only have 10k on the CTS-V...

Such hard choices. Pretty sure ive set myself up for if the LGT doesnt sell this month, december will see better coilovers/60k service/vf52/injectors/pump/tune/IC sprayer for the perrin TMIC... so about 3000-4000 for a freshened 300awhp sedan...

Where as the 10k for the CTS-V would net me a 350whp RWD sedan with 2 fewer years and about 20k less miles and a new starting point... With the goal of bolted and cammed with a tune(400+whp) and another sick stance and looking car. Because honestly I think the look I have acheived with the Legacy is top notch.

Your money, your choice. But it looks like you won't be selling that car this month or next. So make your decision from there.

Well I am thinking that THIS month is it. After that I will just take the dive to the next step and keep it as reliable as possible.

The CTS-V is a nice option because its as fast stock as a LGT is at stage2+.... Therefor witha few mods itll be even faster and much more reliable because it wont be pushed as hard to make the power.

Decisions Decisions!

already missed out on my deal suspension. Ill start when the car doesnt sell. Chances are this kid will be buying the LGT shortly. If so.... Driving to PA to get a CTS-V and save for mods on it. Starting with hood/spoiler/springs/wheels&tires/catback... In that order

Better start cracking on them mods for the Leggy!

Archived