LegacyGT.com

Looking for 2011 LGT

ebo03

• 1 month later...
Looks like there is a Ruby Red 2011 LGT at Shelor in Christiansburg, VA. I think I'm gonna head over there Monday after Xmas for a test drive.

I was actually thinking red when I got my 3.6R, but my neighbor already had a 2010 red 2.5i.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Red would be a great color.

I'm pretty set on the steel silver. This test drive is strictly just that...a test drive just to make sure the car is up to my expectations.

I really don't plan on buying until late spring or summer anyway. After going to my local dealer about a month ago and asking them a slew of questions about the 2011 LGT and them not knowing the answers and showing they didn't care to find out the answers, I wouldn't buy a soda from them. Well, maybe I'd change my mind if they could give me a significantly better deal than any other dealer. I doubt that would be the case because First Team in Roanoke is far from a high volume dealer.

I've never dealt with Shelor so I'm interested to see how they operate. I have heard from others (non-Subaru buyers) that they are pretty reasonable and they do sell their fair share of cars.

I'm pretty set on the steel silver. This test drive is strictly just that...a test drive just to make sure the car is up to my expectations.

I really don't plan on buying until late spring or summer anyway. After going to my local dealer about a month ago and asking them a slew of questions about the 2011 LGT and them not knowing the answers and showing they didn't care to find out the answers, I wouldn't buy a soda from them. Well, maybe I'd change my mind if they could give me a significantly better deal than any other dealer. I doubt that would be the case because First Team in Roanoke is far from a high volume dealer.

I've never dealt with Shelor so I'm interested to see how they operate. I have heard from others (non-Subaru buyers) that they are pretty reasonable and they do sell their fair share of cars.

SSM is great. That's the color I got. I like it since it's a little darker then most other silvers out there.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

SSM is great. That's the color I got. I like it since it's a little darker then most other silvers out there.

Exactly. Usually I'm not a fan of silver but it is darker than most. The gray on the 5th generation is too dark for my taste. I saw the silver and gray side-by-side at First Team and the silver was the clear cut winner.

Archived