LegacyGT.com

i no it wont but i might as well ask

Really? Cos I was just looking for a mid pipe because I have bad exhaust leaks everywhere and then I was going to buy headers off speedyracer I think those are the ones you have we talked about them before. I want that real subaru rumble but I came across this and was curious because its a 4inch pipe and it has the muffler and mid pipe... how hard would it be to change the mounting points? What would I have to weld them to a different spot on the exhaust

in my opinion, you'll be better off having an exhaust shop make a midpipe for you and attach it to an aftermarket muffler...

3" piping on a n/a car is going to cause you to lose backpressure, power, and mpg in the end, plus it'll be cheaper with a shop.. thats what i did 2.25" is going to give you the most power on an otherwise stock motor and depending on the muffler you choose, the rumble will definitely be there

yeah right now i was planning on just keeping my stock muffler and getting a stock mid pipe to get rid of the leaks and getting those headers, heat wrapping them, then gutting the cats. i dont want it to be loud but i want that nice rumble when ever i get on it.. is that a bad idea to do all that?, but i definitly dont want to lose any power my car is slow enough being a 2.2l lol

Oh, I don't know. I just got a 12 inch piece of pipe, held it up there, made a couple tack welds. Welded it, bolted up everything and was good to go. I'm sure it took longer to "make" your whole exaust than it did for me to weld in a 12 inch piece of pipe and bolt everything else up.

Archived