LegacyGT.com

new exhaust

subie3429

I am currently straight piped. just the 3'' mid pipe with another small pipe pointed toward the ground nothing fancy just wanted to hear it.

i love it its super loud. I am coming from the Greddy EVO II.

I need help on picking my new one.

I have already listened to all of them in the one exhaust thread, videos just dont make exhaust sound very good to me.

I need personnel experience on this one

I am looking for LOUD. I know the blitz would be loud but i really dont want to pay almost 700 for just mufflers.

So if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated!

I have no resonator or cats. I dont mind going a little quieter than this. i really want the nice look of the dual mufflers. Would also want the mufflers because it feels like the car doesnt pull as strong without them.

From what I remember, the Greddy is one of the louder exhausts... I happen to love mine... don't know if I could deal with much louder... but to each his own.

Have you been outside of your car to really hear how loud the greddy truely is?

I had my buddy drive mine down the street as I stood there and its pretty damn loud from outside the car. Also when I got tuned at EFI I stood behind the dyno room in the parking lot the whole time and was half deaf for the rest of the day standing behind the car.

Only other thing I can think of would be the Agency Power exhaust. I remember looking at that one before I got my greddy and that was gonna be my second choice.

From what I remember, the Greddy is one of the louder exhausts... I happen to love mine... don't know if I could deal with much louder... but to each his own.

Have you been outside of your car to really hear how loud the greddy truely is?

I had my buddy drive mine down the street as I stood there and its pretty damn loud from outside the car. Also when I got tuned at EFI I stood behind the dyno room in the parking lot the whole time and was half deaf for the rest of the day standing behind the car.

Only other thing I can think of would be the Agency Power exhaust. I remember looking at that one before I got my greddy and that was gonna be my second choice.

Yeah i have heard it outside the car and yeah it is pretty loud just not the loud that i want. i rally didnt want this exhaust but my tuner kind of pushed it on me. I orginally had the agency power ordered but it was on a back order.

My neighbor used to have Invidia dp, header and not cats with Magnaflow cat back that sounded really nice and was super loud.

I have heard that the magnaflow is pretty loud but i dont like how its setup with clamps.

Im thinking about going with the blitz axle back and seeing if a pipe shop could weld a pipe from downpipe to mufflers.

Archived