LegacyGT.com

Subie headunit wiring harness

Trying to wire up a new stereo - everything is good except for the orange wire on the Subie harness. Says it's for illumination. anyone know exactly what that means? I don't really fiddle with stereo stuff to much so I'm not familiar.

Wish i had this when i installed my deck. I just did it from memory, I did pretty good too, except somehow I managed to get all my speakers crossed up so my speakers fade diagonally in stead of front to back and left to right.

Does anyone have the diagrams of the 7 speaker stereo with the sub under the driver seat and the disc changer under the passenger seat? when I installed my deck and kicker i just left my stock sub unhooked because I didn't know what any of the wires are for it. I would like to hook it back up.

Does anyone have the diagrams of the 7 speaker stereo with the sub under the driver seat and the disc changer under the passenger seat? when I installed my deck and kicker i just left my stock sub unhooked because I didn't know what any of the wires are for it. I would like to hook it back up.

I'm looking for one of those stock subs if you want to part with it.

Archived