LegacyGT.com

Lowest Price on Cobb AP Guarenteed!

m sprank

Infamous Performance will meet or beat ANY legit price on a Cobb AP for the 2010/11 owners. $595 retail price. Ha! I will destroy that, completely obliterate it.

Send me a PM for a delivered price. Next day air delivery available. My price is SO low you wont even notice the difference in shipping cost.

I'm a vendor, but also a very active member of the forum and local LGT community. I not only sell parts but operate a install/mod/repair/service/tune business. Infamous1 is my partner.

The sales pitch is meant to be "campy". Remember the guys on TV who used to say how crazy they were and break stuff? Everywhere had that guy. Crazy Eddy, Fred Rated, etc.

Of course you are welcome to purchase. I will PM you a quote.

I'm a vendor, but also a very active member of the forum and local LGT community. I not only sell parts but operate a install/mod/repair/service/tune business. Infamous1 is my partner.

The sales pitch is meant to be "campy". Remember the guys on TV who used to say how crazy they were and break stuff? Everywhere had that guy. Crazy Eddy, Fred Rated, etc.

Of course you are welcome to purchase. I will PM you a quote.

Mike dont forget crazy fredy who sell motorcycles at a crazy price somewhere in queens. that dealer was definatly a gimick. he jipped so many riders.

but ttboy19 since your new and joined us before mike left us tri-staters i will vouch for him. he is crazy :lol: and a legit business man.

Lights are in. Planned on painting them this weekend. Need to get some more paint and primer. Weather man says mother nature is supposed to cooperate.

Waiting for the price on the spoiler. My OEM supplier took a long weekend and wont be back until Monday.

Sending a PM with Price for the AP.

I thought we established that vendor for sale threads are supposed to remain in the vendor forums? I know I'm being a pain in the ass, but I don't think it's really fair to the vendors that abide by the rules to allow this guy's threads to be in the general forums. Just my .02

Who is "we"? When did "we" decide?

I asked for clarification of the rules from the moderators. I was told I was not violating any rules. This was by Gire.

If I am in the wrong, I apologize. I asked for clarification again just this week and was told to go ahead and proceed. So, I bumped my thread.

Thanks for your support.

Who is "we"? When did "we" decide?

I thought this made it pretty clear the last time you posted for sale in the general forum.

Moved to the proper forum. btw you know the rules please abide by them. Any questions please feel free to pm me.

In this thread

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gb-cnt-catted-285-catless-170-dps-148635.html

I guess "We" would be me and anyone else who understands the rules. As far as I know the vendor forums were created for a reason and that is where vendor for sale threads belong. I would imagine the general forums would be cluttered pretty quickly if everybody was posting their for sale items in here. Oh, and thanks for your support... :rolleyes:

The last thread (that you referenced) was moved back into the general forums by the moderators after I asked for clarification. It was decided that I did nothing wrong.

Before bumping this thread I re-asked for clarification and was given the "OK" to proceed.

The rules do not specify anything about me posting in the open forums.

I did not get 7000+ posts from advertising. I have spent a few years answering questions, doing write-ups, organizing local meets, performing installs (for free) and being a "regular" forum member. I only became a vendor a few months ago.

Sorry you have such an issue with me.

The last thread (that you referenced) was moved back into the general forums by the moderators after I asked for clarification. It was decided that I did nothing wrong.

:orly: It currently resides in the group buy forum. Does that mean is was moved back to the group by forum after it was moved back to the general forum?

Sorry you have such an issue with me.

I don't have an issue with you. I don't even know you. You could be the greatest guy in the world as far as I know.

Go get him SneakyFast!!

Hey Spranko, you initiated this thread and it is purely a sales pitch for something that you want to sell. This part of the Forum is for the exchange of information and ideas for people interested in fifth generation Legacys, not for any sort of sales shop front.

Go back to where you really belong and we will assess your wares from there.

ps. do they come with a set of steak knives?

Funny it took a month and two pages of posts before the "haters" came out of the closet.

Just for you two I asked the mods to delete the thread.

I guess both your overall contributions to the forum must eclipse anything I have ever done.

Archived