LegacyGT.com

1991 Subaru Legacy GT For Sale

Collectability is all about demand, has nothing to do with the year. Look at the 1980s. You can't give those cars away yet they are technically old enough to be considered 'classic' by DOT registrations and such. I think (aside from a few models) true across the board 'collectibles' ended in 1973.

This is one thing I'm not that knowledgeable about...but I believe the closed block thing is only relevant in Subie form for Subie engines. Closed block aren't all that uncommon. But I sure could be wrong...more familiar with muscle cars and larger displacement cars in regards to motors.

im meant collectable because it is going to be 20yrs old and the car is rare. (SS was only built for 4yrs) also, the closed deck engines were only made between 91-94 in the USA. so yes, they are uncommom and its a very rare engine. the block alone built right can handle 40psi of boost with no problem.

you cant compare this car to the 80s because some of them were mass produced for years. just like the 87 camaro iroc z28. again, those are sought after cars and still bring in alot of money, you cant compare these cars to a 88 nova.

anyway, back on topic and glws.

Well I live in Ishpeming and go to northern and am kind of intrested in this car. Is it still for sale? I would imagine so, would you be able to pm me the vin I could go to the bank and see what kind of money they will give me. Ive been looking and need a new car so I am interested.

cheers Aaron

Archived