LegacyGT.com

2008 legacy diesel

You should probably try to read the codes, but if you have had excessive slippage like driving offroad or on slippery roads it may be a temporary issue and a reset of the code may help.

I suspect that the OP lives in the UK which means cars for left hand traffic.

453747.png

hi it went away yesterday so will leave it be, yes i am in the uk, how come they dont do the diesel in the US, all the normal good stuff about the Legacy and 50mpg!

just been and bought and 1999 outback for towing my off road bikes, bit wayward on those tall tyres but still lovely to drive

hi it went away yesterday so will leave it be, yes i am in the uk, how come they dont do the diesel in the US, all the normal good stuff about the Legacy and 50mpg!

just been and bought and 1999 outback for towing my off road bikes, bit wayward on those tall tyres but still lovely to drive

It sucks that we don't have many of the diesel options available here that are in other parts of the world, my Legacy without a doubt would be a turbo diesel if it was an option.

yea idk what it is especially with america, but diesels are every where in europe. I spent three weeks in england and ireland last summer and everything is a diesel. I have heard that they run cleaner (despite the smoke) and they last FOREVER.

Hi the old diesels from the 90's were rough and smokey, new generation high pressure diesels hardly smoke unless under hard acceleration and are very quiet, my legacy diesel is extremely quiet and produces 150 bhp and Subaru have restricted that, because your petrol price in that states are so cheap you've not had the need for diesels, we are paying £6 a gallon for petrol, plus my legacy will do up to 60 mpg, in Europe now I think it's 7 out of 10 cars sold is a diesel, and yes they go on forever and 200000 miles in a diesel is just run in and servicing costs are less as no spark plugs etc

yea idk what it is especially with america, but diesels are every where in europe. I spent three weeks in england and ireland last summer and everything is a diesel. I have heard that they run cleaner (despite the smoke) and they last FOREVER.

Archived