LegacyGT.com

Calling all audiofiles

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The spec B is super sexy and makes a massive statement sort of like an M3 or M5. Both respectable cars however I think that the entuhsiats level is equal on the Legacy level. I would enclose that b*** if i were you and had the opp. I hear Ill be without my car for up to 2 weeks for an enclosure.

Halloween, this was weird without a dime on my arm this year but super bomb as I raced a brunette at midnight in a leg Gt at midnight for half an hour. NICCEEE.

http://i43.tinypic.com/k2cnb.jpg

I am glad to have drawn some interest in any event. Thanks again. That is awfully scholarly of you to proof read my posting(s). Your an exceptional blogger(whatever the fk that is). Actually your right, I do sound like an *SS. But at least I don't make it my perrenial hobby. I'll have to respond to your rebutal now that my interest is peaked during non business hours. Don't keep me waiting too long.

I am glad to have drawn some interest in any event. Thanks again. That is awfully scholarly of you to proof read my posting(s). Your an exceptional blogger(whatever the fk that is). Actually your right, I do sound like an *SS. But at least I don't make it my perrenial hobby. I'll have to respond to your rebutal now that my interest is peaked during non business hours. Don't keep me waiting too long.

It's nice of you to attempt a coherent, lucid response. There are comparably few misspellings, and almost all of those are correct uses of words. The punctuation is less than stellar, but that's common for forum postings and I won't hold it against you. If only you put this much thought into your "look at me i'm a cool kid" posts, they may come across as worthwhile and/or intelligent. Try to keep the trend going.

We'll all be standing by to see if you're in the 1% that actually changes their outlook based on the responses of others, but I'm not holding my breath.

I am looking at some ascendents. I'm on the fence now though because of the hail damage. I may want to just pay down my balance with my ins check for 5k. And use that money for subs towards just fixing it on my own next year. I need to get some more quotes. If I find something in the 3k arena I may just do that and worry about subs later. But I think it may have worked in my favor this time.

I always liked Focal stuff. They are not cheap though. Also, as for subs......if you are wanting good sound, the most important factor is to get a good box made of fiberglass or mdf....not particle board. Also buy the box after the subs so it can be made to spec. It does you no good to have a great sub(s) and a s*** box as it will make he subs sound bad (and could even damage then). This also works the other way around.

If I were you, and you are on a budget, make sure you get a good box over a good sub. Crappy subs will sound great if a box made to spec.

*you're

*you're

I read that you wanted to put the subs in the sides of the trunk:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fiberglass-sub-box-walkthrough-23343.html?t=23343&highlight=fiberglass+enclosure

Great walkthrough for building your own. Or, if you have a 2005-2009 LGT, I can make them on request.

Nice setup though. I've got Focal components and JL subs/amps. The old school 10w3's are beefy :) So my vote for subs is in that category.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I want to get the subs built into the sides of the trunk and semi-permanently installed. I'm gonna flip my p1's and box for a bill. There is a pro audio shop in my area that does great work but sometimes its hard to know I am getting steered into what I should buy. Ill always look for quality first.

So where do a buy an FI Q12?

You can buy them directly from the website. http://www.ficaraudio.com

I was extremely happy with mine. I still have it waiting to go in my Legacy. Do your research on boxes and build one yourself, with some patience it will come out good. As stated above the proper enclosure can make or break a sub. You will also need the right power for the sub your using. If going sealed with an FI Q12 I would recomend 1000w or more, I had mine seald with 600w and endend up changing the enclosure to a T-line, holy cow what a difference and still on the same 600w amp.

Archived