LegacyGT.com

Honolulu, Hawaii - things to do at night?

AKLGT

and you sound like your still attending high school to take my comment out of context and post something completely and utterly useless....what i was implying is that there should be events and ragers all over the island so finding a crowd should be easy....cover and drinks should also be cheaper because of all the events going on

And she's quite familiar with the high school scene, so she should fit right in!

lolz! such a punk!

I'm here for another week. :) tomorrow is the shark cage! can't wait.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

and you sound like your still attending high school to take my comment out of context and post something completely and utterly useless....what i was implying is that there should be events and ragers all over the island so finding a crowd should be easy....cover and drinks should also be cheaper because of all the events going on

Backstory, as it's apparently necessary - Hope and I are good friends in real life. I give her just enough shit to keep her honest.

he's giving me shit because I complain about the lame college parties I have to attend due to my bf being in college (he's significantly younger than i). Thus the HS joke... implying I'll be trolling for my next meat. :lol:loud!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived