LegacyGT.com

HID Kit purchase

dombek2k7

ddmtuning.com...i have the 55w 6000k slim kit cost me like $50 shipped couldnt be happier

what did it come with?? cause there is additional info that you can purchase such has: hid wiring harness, error elimator, adaptor cables... did u order all of this or just the kit??

I have JUST the kit installed on my car and I have no issues. I also have DRL's disabled.

Its two ballasts and two bulbs, and installation parts like zip ties and foam adhesive pads to mount the ballasts.

I only have the 35w kit, but apparently for the 55w kit you should get the extra wiring harness IIRC so you can direct feed them to a fused battery source and not run them off the main headlight harness.

I just bought the kit, no harness or any of that other stuff. Like I said I have the 55w kit and have had no issues with them firing up with out a relay harness. Even if I leave them on when i turn the car off and leave them on while starting the car, both always fire up with no issues. I have had them installed since April and have had no problems since.

DDMtuning.com. 55w slim ballast, 5000k, relay harness. The box didn't come with any doublesided tape and only 4 flimsy zipties, so I had to go out and buy some tape as well as some heavier duty zipties (I think I used like 10 too.) I mounted the ballasts horizontally on the metal rails inside the fenders. DRLs disabled.

It's only been a week so far, but everything is working perfectly.

Archived