LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya'll, another new guy here. I just got my LGT sedan a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2006 5 speed. I bought the Legacy to replace my '03 WRX, which I'll be selling soon. I'm not the type to post a lot, but I will be lurking around. Edited by DocLiv

SBT already knows, but I too have sold the LGT. So I have a few parts up for sale that I need to clear out of the house. I will make an official sale thread tonight. I will be in Greenville/Spartanburg Saturday so I can deliver out that way if needed.

list of items to get your minds thinking: used rear swift sway, brand new front hotchkis sway bar, used ACT lwfw, very used bilstein spec b struts (need to be rebuilt), all 4 floor mats barely used, 2 dead vf40 turbos

Edited by smitty

I'm in Greenwood, sadly trying to sell my 07 Spec B as I'm going back to school and hope to buy a house sometime during the summer. Also trying to refinance the car, but just with how finances are going it looks like selling it is the only logical thing for me to do. Of all the Euros and domestics I've owned, its by far the most reliable and most enjoyable. Hadn't posted much on the forums, but you guys are an awesome group, especially compared to some car forums.

Hey all,

New LGT owner from Boiling Springs...Yep I know Joel. He is my own personal mechanic.

The car is an 05 LGT Wagon in PSM. Everything is stock. Except the STi pedals and a up pipe.

Loving the LGT so far, a few issues here and there. Namely the rough shudder when I am at a stop light and in drive. (5 eat)

So far the car is great, I plan on doing some mild stuff to it, but nothing too major. Trying to keep it as a nice DD.

And a heads up there is a meet Feb. 10th at Fairway Subaru. I'll post up a thread about it.

Jeremy

Edited by jwright77

hey everyone. just want to let you all know about Cars and Coffee in mt pleasant. its a little auto show at starbucks 730 Coleman Boulevard Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. starts around 8:30am every Saturday morning. would be cool to see some more legacys turnout.

I go to Cars and Coffee every weekend! Its a really relaxed atmosphere...so relaxed that a guy with a Ferrari said he liked my car haha. I'll be hitting up one this Saturday god willing, so we should get a little get together then. Edited by CrowNaza86
:yeahthat: