LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charleston > Columbia that is all.

In all seriousness, the traffic isn't completely horrible. It just depends on where you are wanting to settle. Going off of Google Maps, Columbia is about ~30miles closer than Charleston (That's coming from the farthest east you can go downtown though).

You just have to ask yourself if the extra mileage is worth it (to me it would be). Once you get past Summerville, traffic isn't so bad and past I-95 it gets a little better.

Do you have any idea of what part you're wanting to find a place in? What're your interests? Wife's?

Of course if you do come to Charleston, you'll have to say hello to us local LGT owners lol. Good luck and congrats on the move.

:yeahthat:

In Charleston, you'd be going against traffic (FTW) going to/coming from work, so that's definitely a plus. And once you get out of N. Charleston, the speed limit jumps to 70mph so it's an easy cruise there. One of my clients drives from OB to CHS every day and he likes the drive.

Of course, coming from SoCal, traffic here is nothing compared to what I put up with there brah. ;)

Beach-life for sure.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Well, dependent upon where my wife gets accepted to med school (fingers crossed for MUSC) ill be moving. I want to move to charleston but etsu has an awesome physics program for me. Choices choices.
I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

Hey guys I got rid of the Subaru this last week just wanted to stop in and thank dale most of all for all the help. After a motor rebuild I decided I couldn't continue my trek because it would cost more and more and I just wasn't willing to keep forking out money I have a family to take care of. I actually ended up with a 2013 Kia optima for less than I was paying for my WRX. Thanks all for allowing me to hang in the lgt crowd. I still have some spare parts laying around mainly a stock IC and a VF-46 (55k miles no shaft play) and a stock boost controller. Also a k&n drop in filter and electronic boos gage that matches lgt gages. I will make a fs thread soon with the parts an lgt could use but I wanted to let people here know first before I went to a wider spectrum. Let me know if you want or need anything we can work out a deal. Cheers and thanks again for having me here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby - sorry to see you go, but understand. Thanks for your contributions. How much you looking for the 46 and the K&N DIF?
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...