LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in Bluffton? I am too! I don't drive the spec b though. I am the only legacy I've seen in Bluffton/on the island

Yeah, I live and work in Bluffton. Only had the LGT for about 4 months. The Spec B has a Massachusetts tag IIRC.

I have an axle on the way and couple goodies from Fred Beans. Will be ordering UP & DP soon too. Let me know if you want to get in on some minor wrench time, always nice to have company. If it is cold as balls my garage is insulated and is pretty nice for doing some work.

edit: springs too, I have a set for Tein H Techs I plan on installing soon.

Hi Noel. I love the pics of your car but next time, tape up some better numbers. That car is way too pretty for those.

lol, my wife threatened for me to use pink camo duct tape. I found out after i got there i could have put them on the windows... but yes next time i'll have a different number for sure :)

and next time no D#$@ white painters tape that crap took a day to get all the glue off.

Welcome. Significant improvement from the sway bars?

They were already installed when I purchased it from CarMax. I couldn't understand why some reviews said they Legacy GT didn't corner well, based on my car. Then I discovered the swaybars, shortly after I discovered the exhaust, intake, heatsheild.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up just wanted to drop by and say hey. I joined the forum about a week ago because I was looking for a decent VF46 to replace my crap TD04. So here I am. Yes I have a wrx and not a legacy. But since mine is an 08 its pretty much an LGT with a different body.

Not a lot of mods yet. Just some tint, cobb AP protuned by eric from torqued performance, perrin catted DP, and now a VF46 that should get here today. Eventually if I have some off time from work I will get the DP and the VF46 installed. I'm saving up for an exhaust system, short throw shifter, and eventually I'll start redoing the fuel system so I can drop an STI turbo in there. Overall I'm saving for a new tranny as when my glass box shatters I want some PPG Dogbox action so I can really boost the power. I just got this car about 2 weeks ago so it hasn't been on the street much. I will be in the SC area for about another year until I transfer back to another aircraft carrier probably in VA. Thanks for taking time to read this. I keep up pretty well on Tapatalk so send me a PM or whatever whenever you want and I'll reply. I would really like to go to some events if ya'll wouldn't mind a WRX in the mix.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/408153_3223041580783_1408780945_3279604_1953232141_n.jpg

sleakwrx - welcome to Charleston and LMK if you need any help with your installs. And where is Torqued Performance located? Don't recall that tuner locally.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I actually just bought the top speed motor sports tmic and cbe for my wrx tonight so I have a big project ahead when it all gets here just gotta find somewhere besides the auto hobby shop here on base to do it all. I bought the front Perrin dp with cat and plan to just gut the 2nd cat but I'm not sure I could get away with that locally in any shop but I pretty much need a lift to do all the exhaust.

Torqued performance is actually in Colorado and Eric specializes in 3 gen wrxs. He does e tunes for both ap and open source. He gonna do my maps for all the work I'm about to do.

Hope to meet some of y'all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk