LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cone_Killer - PM me or give me a call, would like to get your brake bits picked-up before this trip. Thanks mang.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like I'll be moving up to Greenville in the end of August, as I've officially accepted an engineering position at everyone's favorite tire company. I'm here for the long haul!

Congrats, I do like Greenville. Nice, small city.

:yeahthat:

Not allowed to driver... because? I'm up near NNPTC a lot, and at the hobby shop even more. Will be doing an axle replacement on my BD on Saturday morning...

And for the record, on behalf of my intercooler, I'm seriously disliking this heat. This is ridiculous for this early in the summer.

• 1 month later...
Heads up for the Greenville/upstate Cars and Coffee. Every last Saturday of the month. Meet at Pelham and East North St in the BI-LO parking lot behind Starbucks. Around 200-250 cars will cycle through from 8AM-12PM. I try to go every month.

• 4 weeks later...
Car for sale there that has issues and want to get it checked-out before considering the purchase. If anyone is or knows a good Subaru tech in that area, who would want to help-out, PM me the contact info. Thanks in advance.