LegacyGT.com

Looking for some Racing Hart C2 clones

OCDetails

After looking at a lot of different wheels I've decided that I like this style the best.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/C2.jpg

Since the C2s aren't being made anymore I may need to get some clones if I can't find someone to sell me theirs. I've got my eye on a set locally that a guy said he would sell to me when he decided to sell them. However, I don't really want to wait that long. Any good suggestions for look alikes to the Racing Hart C2 that are still available just in case?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yeah, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money for wheels. I'd like to keep it down to around $200ish per wheel if possible.

Check out the Konig Imagine's. They should be in that ballpark.

http://www.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/KonigImagine.JPG

My last two sets of rims were three piece wheels and those rivets can be a pain. Fortunately my last two cars didn't really have brake dust issues. The Legacy does, so I may have to think about how I'm going to handle that brake dust thing if I get a wheel that is either three piece or three piece lookalike. Hmmm... I put a sealant on my stockers and it seemed to help keep them clean for a few weeks. I guess if I did that every month then I could stay on top of the problem. I think I'll probably just invest in a good wheel brush and let the dust land where it may.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Nah.... Not interested in those at all. I want the C2 look. The heidfelds look funny to me with that thick silver lip and short spokes. I like my wheel to be all one color.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Nah.... Not interested in those at all. I want the C2 look. The heidfelds look funny to me with that thick silver lip and short spokes. I like my wheel to be all one color.

You can get them all one color..... But if you don't like the style that doesn't matter.

If you really want that C2 multipiece look like you chopped on the first page, have you considered Axis Supermesh? Very nice rims, in your price range, nice lip, etc.

axiswheels.com

ASA AR1 is a nice design (licensed by BBS) and cheap ($179), but only in 17"

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/asa/swap/asa_ar1_ci3_l.jpg

I have these in black on the MINI. Nice wheel, but not the lightest out there.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/subaru2222/5e59797a.jpgLike these

Yup. That is almost exactly the look I'm going for. Do you know what those are specifically? Do they look like they are missing a center cap, or is that the way they are supposed to look?

OCDETAILS BLOG

Ok. I wasn't sure with that bronze looking thing. It sort of looked like the little hub bump that the wheel generally gets centered on. Its probably just the cap that covers that bump. Those look good. Which ones are those?

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived