LegacyGT.com

Fitment Reassurance

jasejase

I posted this in another thread, but thought it may be better on its own!

just looking for reassurance here!

looking to put 18x8 rims (45 mm offset, 5-100) with 225/45 18 tires on them... on an 09 lgt (spec.b).

no probelms with this, right?!

THANKS

I don't think you will have a problem if you did 225/40/18. 225/45 will be a bit too tall. I have 18x8.5 et48 and I rub very little and I have on a pretty aggressive drop. With the wheels you are looking at, you will get an extra 3mm of play on the outside which is where I have rubbing. I'm also running 0* camber as well. With about a degree, I think I would have zero rubbing.

i have 18x8 +48 with 235/40/18 tires and only had to roll the rear fenders, and im not sure if I even HAD to. I never tried the setup before rolling the rears. Fronts fit fine.

all stock spec b suspension, stock alignment

well. i already have the 225 45 18 tires... and they havent ever rubbed (winter tire)... but they have only been on the stock 18x7 rims...

i guess my question is, will the 18x8's change anything fit wise? if they fit and dont rub on the stock rims, they should be fine on the 18X8's right??

from what i gather, and from what tire rack said - they should be fine.

Here's my car with 18x8 +44 and 225/45/18, lowered on BC Coilovers. 1.5 finger gap all around, 0 camber & 0 toe. No rubbing during hard turns, tires don't hit fender well during big bumps, tho my springs are stiffer than stock (6k/8k)

If you're on stock suspension, you should be fine.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/marky339/NCAL%20Subie%20meet/NCALSubieMeet-31.jpg

Archived