LegacyGT.com

9x18 Rota G-force Fitment question.

bkscooby

Hi,

Most likely by the beginning of next summer I'll be getting either a wagon or a sedan LGT. On my bugyeye I have a set of Rota G-Force 9x18. To run these on a bugeye, I added negative camber in the back and in the front, and rolled the fenders. If I roll the fenders and add negative camber on a LGT, will I get away with it, or will I need to pull fenders, coilovers, etc...? The tires on it are 235/40/18.

Thanks, Ivan

i'm running 18x9 +35 G-forces on BC BR Racing coilovers. I did pull/roll my fenders, but I also did not lower the suspension very low. Camber is 0. I have a 2 finger gap in between tire and fender, and don't have any rubbing even during hard cornering.

edit: Forgot to mention there are 225/40/18 tires stretched on there now that came with the wheels, and I have a set of Nitto NT05 245/40/18's waiting to go on. I'll probly have to get some negative camber for those tires to fit

Update: just got the 245/40/18 Nittos installed, definitely rubbing in the rears now with .75" gap when I go over big bumps/dips at freeway speeds. Gonna have to raise it a bit, and get some negative camber.

Archived