LegacyGT.com

My wagon swallows up a couch

Here my story. Bought an L shaped leather couch last weekend . Paid a goodly some but the wife wanted it bad and our current couch has seen better days. They offered to deliver it for 160 big ones. I said no way I'll bring it home and save the $ on delivery (My home is only about 4 miles from the store). When I went to pick up the couch the delivery people look at my wagon and go " where's the big truck" . I tell them I'm going to do it in my wagon in two trips as it breaks down into two large pieces. My wife was skeptical as well but tells me " wow your wagon rocks" . Honestly I was sweating it a bit and the clearance was milimeters. The couch stuck out more than 4 ft (10 ft long section) . See pics

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj204/chilipo/carpics003.jpg?t=1286760527

Lol, I've done similar in my old Forester. Family members were well impressed.

What tail lights are those?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Nice job ! LGT Wagons rock ! I can't count how many times I had crazy looks at HomeDepot parking while loading lumber & boxes in my wagon. 8x4s go on roof racks :) My personal record so far was bathtub in the box - the gate even closes.

I love my LGT wagon. I can haul stuff on it today, and go auto cross tomorrow.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I see your wagon enjoys rear entry! Pretty impressive that you got it to work.

With the doors open, she'll pretty much take it from both ends...

I've stuffed mine pretty after a long ski season up north, she as even taken some in the ski box on the roof.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Nice pic.

Stuffed a deep freezer in mine and some sheetrock a few years ago. 3 months ago my buddy calls up to help him with a dresser that weighed a ton, he couldn't believe how easy it was to get it in and how well the car drove with it in. Subaru wagons rule!! lol :D

Lol at the tetris vid. Had to work some more magic again and had a surprised neighbor of how much I had in my outback. I did have to put my woofer box against the front seats but I was able to fit 4 245/40/17 wheels with tires in their friggin huge boxes and a spoiler for my buddies 240sx in the back and still had room to spare. Not to mention that full sized bikes are no problem to put in either. It used to be such a hassle to put a bike the honda CRV I had but the outback is cake.

Archived