LegacyGT.com

I washed my car today.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Blame it on the fact that you drive an automatic. (even if you don't) :lol:

That would be my right arm :lol:

I'm left handed. My left bicep is 18.25 inches and my right is 18 even- what does that tell you? :lol:

Yeah but does it feel like someone else is washing your car if you use your right hand?:p

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah but does it feel like someone else is washing your car if you use your right hand?:p

:lol::lol::lol: The Stranger!

I'm left handed. My left bicep is 18.25 inches and my right is 18 even- what does that tell you? :lol:

And in another thread you claimed to be armed at almost all times (except in the shower). So not only are you a muscle head:rolleyes:...you're also paranoic ! :eek:

Also tells me that this asymetry in biceps translates into equally skewed posts, quality wise :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
And in another thread you claimed to be armed at almost all times (except in the shower). So not only are you a muscle head:rolleyes:...you're also paranoic ! :eek:

Also tells me that this asymetry in biceps translates into equally skewed posts, quality wise :D

All my posts are of the same quality :D

lol yup. 100% USDA approved Grade A quality posting. :lol:

http://media.hormel.com/images/refimages/museum%20press%20kit/spam%20hero%20web%20ready.jpg

I only compare it to Spam because, like spam, with your posts we just never know quite what we are going to get. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived