LegacyGT.com

I washed my car today.

discuss.

:lol: you sound like old mike myers in the sat. night live skit where he was a jewish talk show host:lol:

so what's your point? I washed my car too!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest JessterCPA

Why do you park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Why does cargo go by ship, and shipments go by truck?

Discuss.

Why do you park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Why does cargo go by ship, and shipments go by truck?

Discuss.

...now THAT's some retarded stuff to think about. Only in English would we have this...:rolleyes:

Guest JessterCPA
it was hand washed... but i did not wax it.

What did you use? Soap? Mitt? Sponge? Rag?

Guest JessterCPA
Does anyone else find it comical that in Germany an exit on the road is labelled 'Ausfart'?

Yes. That is funny!

Does anyone else find it comical that in Germany an exit on the road is labelled 'Ausfart'?

I used to travel to Germany 3-4 times a year as a skier... the joke was always to tell new skiers that "Ausfahrt" was a bomb shelter, and that there always had to be signs directing you to it. One guy still believes it three years later.

This is the same guy who thought the bedet was a suitable place to brush his teeth when the sink was in use.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm afraid of damagin my fragile Subaru paint at the automatic car wash. I always do a handjob.

somehow it doesn't surprise me that Jedi is the master of the handjobs. :lol: I used to pay $20 a pop for a handjob before I found that I could do it better and faster myself. Now I charge $40 to do handjobs for others. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I washed my car last night and realized thanks to the 45 series tires i dont need to use as much tire shiney spray stuff
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

somehow it doesn't surprise me that Jedi is the master of the handjobs. :lol: I used to pay $20 a pop for a handjob before I found that I could do it better and faster myself. Now I charge $40 to do handjobs for others. :lol:

Careful!!! you can get carpal tunnel if you do that too much!!:lol: then where will you be?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm left handed. My left bicep is 18.25 inches and my right is 18 even- what does that tell you? :lol:

Archived