LegacyGT.com

Second Gen. Aftermarket Parts and Upgrade Guide (Superceded)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRX seats sit higher. I am 6'3 and it took a few days to get used to. Going from the stock L seats to the WRX seats was a big improvement.

So it will take a day to get used to. You will feel really tall. But it pays off in the end.

it depends on what seller you get it from, there are some that sell the tube with only 2 inputs for the 3 vacuum lines, others have all three, but theres no way to know which is which unless you ask them...other than that, its, bolt on.. super easy install

dont forget the 3" maf adapter though like i did, ha

Nice sounds like an easy upgrade. Ill look around on ebay. And responding about the exhaust (trying to keep everything on the right thread): really 2.25 is the best? I have someone who does custom exhausts for me all the time so I can pretty much have any size I want. I was thinking 2.5 but 2.25 works better?

Alright what about the stock muffler? I dont think it looks too bad. How restrictive is it? I would just adapt it to my exhaust. I already have a crazy loud car so I want my GT to have a bit of sound but still be a GT kind of car. Know what I mean? And yeah min will be totally strait piped. Does that matter?

it depends on what seller you get it from, there are some that sell the tube with only 2 inputs for the 3 vacuum lines, others have all three, but theres no way to know which is which unless you ask them...other than that, its, bolt on.. super easy install

dont forget the 3" maf adapter though like i did, ha

And what did you do for the 3rd vacuum hose? Should I just drill a hole and find a way to get it to stay on the intake or did you come up with a specific solution?