LegacyGT.com

2 local pa meets in one weekend.

GTLegacy05

found these on other sites. the first one on clubwrx.com that was actually on a subaru group on facebook and the other one is posted on nasioc they are both on the same weekend one is a saturday and the other is a sunday.

the first one is a meet/cruise and can be found here www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-state/134334936-autumn-victory-meet-we-october-23-2010-a.html its on oct. 23 and they are meeting up at 11am then cruising to the victory brewing company.

the second one can be found here http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2063150 and thats on the 24th at the sonic they just put in at quakertown and I think it said its just a meet and they are meeting up at 11am

just thought I would post this up incase anyone was interested in going to any meets/cruises.

I would consider the Quakertown one as I live 15mins away except it will probably be full of TST members.

yea Im about the same distance away. is it bad that TST members are gonna be there? are they like the subaru dicks or something lol.

yea Im about the same distance away. is it bad that TST members are gonna be there? are they like the subaru dicks or something lol.

No, it's not really that. It seems like TST's forums are full of either blowhards or keyboard jockeys who feel the need to disagree for the sake of it. Like they want to start an argument. Plus a lot of them are Honda fanbois.;)

No, it's not really that. It seems like TST's forums are full of either blowhards or keyboard jockeys who feel the need to disagree for the sake of it. Like they want to start an argument. Plus a lot of them are Honda fanbois.;)

ah ok I got ya lol. might roll over with subarufanatic(if he dont work) and our other friend to see whats up.

Hey I was a member of TST long before I was a member here :)

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I was a member of TST long before I was a member here :)

same here... but what the man said is true... lots of trolls and tst and honda fanboys, i have been to my share of TST meets... i might stop by these meets if i find myself being extremly bored this weekend

yeah if i dont work i can go. WTF is TST anyway. and yeah i can see a bunch of sti's being there too

TST is tri-state-tuners http://www.tristatetuners.com/

Also an FYI i dont know if any of you know about this or are in it but their is also a group called Lehigh Valley Subaru Enthusiasts they have a group on facebook and have weekly meets usually search for them on facebook, i would put the link in this thread but i am at work and they block facebook

Archived