LegacyGT.com

The New Chrysler 200 sedan

So did the Legacy ;)

It does look pretty sweet though, don't have time to find a good link on it though.

I also heard a rumor that it's sharing parts from Hyundai (I believe the Sonata to be specific).

No Hyundai crap! Actually,the 2.4L four was co-developed with them a few years back, but that is it.

It's getting that 2.4L sled motor, and optional 283hp Pentastar V6. The same motor in the new GC, sweet and smooth.

No Hyundai crap! Actually,the 2.4L four was co-developed with them a few years back, but that is it.

It's getting that 2.4L sled motor, and optional 283hp Pentastar V6. The same motor in the new GC, sweet and smooth.

Out of the 6 Sebring (2000-2007) owners I've met and talked to only one hasn't had continuous car troubles past 60k miles :lol:

Still, I'll reserve judgment until the car has been out for a while and it is a pretty slick looking car at least.

Chrysler has exactly zero car offerings that I find appealing. Nothing in their front-drive stable is even remotely competitive with anything the other guys have, nor are they competitive with what the other guys had 5 years ago. Chrysler still makes garbage. They are probably the one mainstream brand I'd never even consider looking at.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

Chrysler has exactly zero car offerings that I find appealing. Nothing in their front-drive stable is even remotely competitive with anything the other guys have, nor are they competitive with what the other guys had 5 years ago. Chrysler still makes garbage. They are probably the one mainstream brand I'd never even consider looking at.

Chrysler still makes garbage? I've had more trouble with my LGT than the last 5 Chrysler products I've owned, combined.

But you are correct about cars, they are a truck/minivan/SUV company. That too will change.

Chrysler still makes garbage? I've had more trouble with my LGT than the last 5 Chrysler products I've owned, combined.

But you are correct about cars, they are a truck/minivan/SUV company. That too will change.

And you got your turbo boost up to 18 lbs?

Daimler messed Chrysler up. in the 90s Chrysler had some great products. I drove a 99 Chrysler LHS for 100k miles with minimal issues. was a great car. I still have a 98 Dodge Dakota with the 5.2l V8 and its running strong at 120k miles.

Daimler messed Chrysler up. in the 90s Chrysler had some great products. I drove a 99 Chrysler LHS for 100k miles with minimal issues. was a great car. I still have a 98 Dodge Dakota with the 5.2l V8 and its running strong at 120k miles.

Hell yes, my mom had a LHS up to 150kmiles without anything major, nice car with some power.

Hell yes, my mom had a LHS up to 150kmiles without anything major, nice car with some power.

yeah I got it as a hand me down with 60k miles on it from my father then drove it till 103k Would have kept driving it but i crashed... Only accident ive ever had

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/100_3906.jpg

Chrysler makes some great cars.

My current car is a '99 LHS with 156k original everything. I need to fix a short in my ABS wiring and it could use new bushings in the suspension, but it runs like a champ every day wherever I need to go.

My brother just totaled an '89 Omni with over 450k on it... engine still runs fine and they sold it to someone who plans to fix it and race it. He replaced it with an '01 Sebring.

Not to mention the '88 Caravan that my parents decided to lay to rest after over 350k, their current RAM 2500, and Jeep Liberty, and PT Cruiser. Last I checked my sister's '01 Neon had almost as many miles as my LHS.

The only bad thing about my LHS is that my wife has never liked driving it since it's quite a bit larger than what she's used to. She's been bugging me to sell it for years now and I'm finally caving and looking for a good used Legacy. I sure am going to miss my LHS though...

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

450K on an Omni is crazy.

the one we had for parts had 400k on it :lol:

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived