DIY Friendly Garage Group Trip

HarryN

Is this a good idea for meets?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea for meets?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the party but I woulda been interested if I had not already spent at least 5 days working at DIY on my buddy's lincoln mark viii. never ever will i try to fix a air suspension problem with anyone again. our last straw ended up taking everything out and putting a spring setup in. you dont even want to know how much all of that cost him.

but, i do love that place. getting more crowded each time I go. there are always pontiac g8's there and z4's.

There was a dude that did a tranny swap on his Z4 by himself. It was very impressive to see the work the guy did in so little time.

But yeah, it was pretty cool seeing Shawn's Legacy. Man I love the Legacy. I am driving a 2010 LGT right now from the dealership, while my car gets its clear bra redone.

There was a dude that did a tranny swap on his Z4 by himself. It was very impressive to see the work the guy did in so little time.

But yeah, it was pretty cool seeing Shawn's Legacy. Man I love the Legacy. I am driving a 2010 LGT right now from the dealership, while my car gets its clear bra redone.

Wow...and LGT as a loaner? Not sure that is a good sign or bad.

Wow...and LGT as a loaner? Not sure that is a good sign or bad.

I had a 90 mile limit on the car. So if it was truly a loaner, that limit would not be on the car. :)

But it was absolutely amazing. Damn great car. Comfortable, FAST, handles on a dime, very smooth. You know, I even thought about leasing it. :lol::lol:

Hey Joe, I love your car too man. Especially in this day and age, where gas prices are sky rocketing, I think you may have a very valuable car in the near future. Those PZEV Legacies are going to be a hugely sought after car soon, as well.

Archived