LegacyGT.com

HELP...tires

brooklynadam

Be gentle...this is my first post!

I have a 2010 Legacy 3.6 ltd with the worst p.o.s. bridgestone tires...from day one had slow leak in sidewall, other sidewall has a bulge & front end shakes...dealer in LAKEWOOD NJ sucks and so does the tire manufacturer (oem tires). Both dealer and Bridgestone tell me neither tire is defective...wtf?

I was thinking about putting on YokohamaAVID ENVigor tires and was wondering if I can get any info or advice on what tires other owners have used or what the deal is.:mad:

+1 on Continental ExtremeContact DWSs. Had them on since last November and were awesome in our Jersey winter last year. I purposely drove around in ~4 inches of the white stuff and did not get stuck once. I even plowed through a partially frozen snow bank in a narrow street to let the opposing car through, almost high-centering it :lol:

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

When you buy new tires see if you can get the hazard insurance. It may save your butt down the line.

X

Again, +1 on insurance. In January, I hit a crater and blew out both my driver's side tires. Had both of them replaced by insurance and only paid ~$15, most likely for installation.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Thank you all

Dealer and Tire center both said small pinhole in sidewall and smae for the bulge in the other tire, both said impact but that has never happened. Can both of these lead to the nast vibration in my front end? usually between 35-82mph...under 35 & over 82 no shake at all but between 35-82 especially when cold...could be a toy if you get my drift...

Think I'll go with the Conti tires after the reviews...anyone have input as to cost in your area? Haven't checked Central Jersey yet but assuming cant be cheap for 4 225-50-17 tires.

Thanks again, I really apprecaite all the input & advice

Archived