LegacyGT.com

Which end links for LGT05 wagon w/ Perrin bars?

BoostWagon

I'm running 22 mm Perrin F&R sways, stock springs and shocks. Probably will leave ride height stock when I change struts in due course. Can anyone offer opinions on which end links to use, and why? Mostly agressive street use, no track days.

Sorry for the Noobie question - couldn't quickly distill answers from existing threads. Thanks!

^ I'm reading the thread, and came up with a non-definitive conclusion - which is why I cross-posted it.

For the record, I'm running 25mm Perrin bars front and rear, on a '05 5MT sedan that's slightly dropped via iON springs on stock struts/shocks, with the Rallitek HD endlinks.

No mechanical issues whatsoever, but I might go down to 22mm bars - or even just the JDM rear - based on NVH alone.

Otherwise, I'm as happy as a goose. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Would you say the AVO mounts are necessary with your setup?

I've got iON's on stock struts and stocks, have a whiteline bar on the way with Kartboy endlinks.

Thanks!

AVO mounts are necessary with ANY setup. Even stock. TSi+WRX up there broke his stock mounts with just the stock sway bar :lol:

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

^ As the man said...... :lol:

^ Would you say the AVO mounts are necessary with your setup?

I've got iON's on stock struts and stocks, have a whiteline bar on the way with Kartboy endlinks.

Thanks!

^ No need to thank me - just glad to help however little I can. :)

Yes, emphatically, I'd recommend some kind of RSB reinforcement.

I actually bent my driver's side this past spring/summer. With stock hardware (exception would be the drop on the iONs).

Everyone who knows me knows how "grandfatherly" I drive, and knows that I also don't track/AutoX the car. It truly came as a shock to me that the cumulative stress of my daily commutes - which should not be that much, honestly - exerted over the spaghetti-al-denture of the factory RSB, managed to damage the mount.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Don't think so, I'm on stock height and I'm running the KBs. Many say stock endlinks are fine for a DD, but after I installed mine, I felt a noticeable, albeit slightly, more solid ride than stock.

Personally, I did it just to do the whole she-bang.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Archived