My Stage 2 Graph from Ed at EQ

Heedz

Bump for more dynos, I just got dyno'd by Ed @ EQ this past sunday

Infamous Stg. 2: 231whp/280tq

CNT 3" DP

MR 3" CBE

Perrin TMIC

AVO Panel filter

I was a lil surprised, thought the whp would be higher maybe around 250... but it looks like it's consistent with everyone else's numbers here.

My tune was incomplete, I only had 1 revision by Infamous before going on vacation. My logs after that revision didn't show any timing taken away, so I was lazy with the logging and didn't get another.

You have basically the same WHP and somewhat more peak torque than I did, which is exactly what I would expect with your mods & the quick tune.

Your higher torque peak comes courtesy of your freer-flowing exhaust. But no exhaust is going to help the stock turbo hold boost significantly longer than the stock CBE, hence the nearly identical power peak.

I doubt any stage 2 LGT on CA91 has or ever will hit 250whp on Ed's dyno or his road dyno software. (Ed configured his dyno to closely match his road dyno software's readings, so they are comparable.)

Strap your LGT to a dynojet with their typical/default settings and you'll probably be in the 260-280whp range ;-)

I also popped an overboost CEL @ Infineon on Saturday, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Did you log timing and boost while it was on the dyno? If so you should be able to answer that question definitively.

Bump for more dynos, I just got dyno'd by Ed @ EQ this past sunday

Infamous Stg. 2: 231whp/280tq

CNT 3" DP

MR 3" CBE

Perrin TMIC

AVO Panel filter

I was a lil surprised, thought the whp would be higher maybe around 250... but it looks like it's consistent with everyone else's numbers here.

My tune was incomplete, I only had 1 revision by Infamous before going on vacation. My logs after that revision didn't show any timing taken away, so I was lazy with the logging and didn't get another. I also popped an overboost CEL @ Infineon on Saturday, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

WHP doesnt matter was much as WTQ, but i thought the same thing when i got tuned the first time.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

WHP doesnt matter was much as WTQ

That depends on what you're trying to achieve. More peak torque at low RPM feels and is great for typical street driving, and I definitely miss it from my LGT. But if that torque peak were shifted higher in the RPM range his car would be quicker despite maybe feeling slower around town.

I didn't bring my laptop, I thought ed would need the obd port for the dyno.

I brought my laptop to work today tho, gonna pull some logs on the way home.

I'll try to take a pic of the dyno when i get home too, unless Ed posts it up first on the dyno day page on i-club

Another thing about the tune, I had originally gotten road tune by Infamous when I was in socal one weekend. The current tune was an updated version after I got the Perrin TMIC and MR CBE (coming from an catless MR 3" DP and XO2 CBE, also 3").

Archived