LegacyGT.com

Someone vote for me in Top Scoob on NASIOC

SubieChik

• 7 years later...
If I had the time/money/a shop like girodisc does then yes. Mostly everything I have done to my car (minus the first clutch/new tranny and engine) has been done on my weekends and in my driveway. I don't have much done but I'm not really going for that 400hp, expensive rims, show car. I got that in the driveway for when I want a feel for it (but it's my husbands :lol: ) As far as looks...I try to keep it simple and clean. And power...right now I'm at 278/325. Hill at Agile told me that once I get my injectors and my exhaust fixed and a retune my HP will be closer to my tq.....which is fine for me. I'll be happy there.

girodiscs ride is VERY unique and don't get me wrong I love it (and believe it deserves the 32 votes it has now). But if I were a shop I would be up there too.

I was browsing looking for old pics of my Legacy and I stumbled across this. Yes I know its been like a million years, but I'd like to set the record strait. I posted under Girodisc because I worked there. They make Brake Rotors. Every build I posted under that name was stuff I was doing at my personal shop at home with ZERO help from Giro aside from some sweet deals on the rotors. I posted to help boost Girodisc's image in the Subaru community and just like now I work for NWRS and I have an NWRS PR car but again, almost 100% of is being built in my garage at home with my money like the rest of the cars I built. Though I was fully aware of how me posting under their name would look, all you had to do was look at the build threads I made to see that this car was built in a narrow garage with the fuel of Hot-N-ready Pizzas and beer. Anyways I doubt I will be back to visit since I am in the WRX crowd now with my Bugeye, but I just couldn't let that comment stand un-protested.

Cheers

so you necrobump a thread nearly 8 years old, to reply to someone who hasn't been active since February?

I fail to see how this is useful.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Those pizza boxes were very useful. I think using them is cheating because Girodisc paid for them, indirectly.

You can bitch about your limitations relative to someone else, it you can move on.

I'd still vote for one of the Girodisc-era builds as much today as I would have in 2010. A wax job doesn't really compare to breaking new ground.

• 1 month later...

:lol: I didn't realize I was "bitching"....shit that's news to me. I even said how much I loved the car lol I guess you can take it as you'd like it.

Wow I didn't think an 8 year old thread would get revived.....I don't even remember which contest this is talking about I had to look at the link to remember. I apparently must have just entered just to enter by the looks of the stock pics lol....car wasn't even at it's peak....oh well.

Archived