LegacyGT.com

Stoptech or brembo set up?

natoli4

So I have a set of stoptech fronts and was considering selling them and installing an all brembo set up. I'm thinking that would be a better Investment over a set of stoptech rears. Just wondering what everyone else thinks I should do! Really don't know which is better in the long run. Any help would be appreciated!

BBK's, pads, lines, rotors, calipers, fluids, what you need? I have it all. Stoptech, Centrix, Brembo, RacingBrake, Goodridge, Hawk, DBA, Technafit. I still have lower overhead than anyone else, so my pricing is extremely competitive.

You can always shoot me a PM for a price quote.

^ Wow. I would not have expected that.

But, you guys helped me out when I was in a pinch and all my tools were in storage during the move. I would be happy to "hook you up" as a return of the favor. Shoot me a PM and I can get you a shipped quote (I will have it dropped direct from ST to save you shipping). I offer you my wholesale price, one vendor to another.

Cool!

Yeah not sure what route I'm going with the LGT yet, so may give the stoptechs a shot. I'm going to be trying a lot of different things on my car this time around since I know the stuff that works, I want to expand our first hand knowledge (instead of the usual "Internet" knowledge) that most shops expel to their customers.

If I try out stoptechs then I'll know if I can honestly recommend them to my customers. Same goes for the FMIC and bigger turbo that we have planned for the wagon.

-mike

Completely agree. I dont keep a mod list here on the site because I change parts so often. Sometimes I confuse myself, lol. But if I dont try them myself, how do I give an honest answer? Just this year I have tried 2 diff coil over set ups, 1 brake set up (going for 2), 3 or four diff springs, 3 headers, 4 uppipes, 3 downpipes, 2 turbos and more (being installed now). Lots of late nights with my car.

Archived