LegacyGT.com

AP 0-60/6.2 in stock mode/6.0 stage 1

The car is a 2007 GT/Manual and it was a fairly unaggresive launch...literally just took off like I was normally driving just kept it floored for a little longer than usual. Can I really shave almost a second off by beating on it?

Honestly, the main reason why I wanted to see your thoughts on the 0-60 is because often times the car just doesnt seem that quick. Despite the AP, I still seem to have some stuttering and some days the car feels fast and some days it doesnt. I can say this, after driving a 2010 wrx recently, that car definitely feels much faster than my stage 1 GT.

By "beating" on it your spooling the turbo therefore no turbo lag which will shave off that second. As for the 2010 wrx, I beat one before I went stage 2 so I'm assuming its got a more aggressive throttle. I know when I went stage 1 it did seem slower than stock but I was told it had something to do with the way the tune controls the throttle and when I tested the difference the numbers showed that it was faster than stock. That's just my experience though.

Archived