LegacyGT.com

Tire Shop that resets TPMS for half the price of Subbie Dealers!!

joedirtae09

I dont know if this is considered a good deal but I know its cheaper than goin to the dealer to get the TPMS sensors reset.

Virginia Tire & Auto in Springfied only charges $40. Almost every dealer charges $90-100.

Just throwing it out there for everyone....if you know of a better place....SHARE!!!!!

the TPMS sensor reset... how do you know when you need one?

I think I need one, the little light is on in my dash that looks like {!}

yea man... that the light for the tpms.

have you switched your wheels out lately? like from summer to winter? if not... one of your tires have low psi.

I found out that our Subura's only have memory for 4 settings, so whenever you get new wheels or swap setups, the sensor will go off. If we had memory for 8, it could store 2 sets of different wheels.

So if you know that your tires are good on air pressure, you dont have to get that light turned off, but if it bothers you, youre gonna have to either find a shop or take it to the dealer to have them turn if off.

yea man... that the light for the tpms.

have you switched your wheels out lately? like from summer to winter? if not... one of your tires have low psi.

I found out that our Subura's only have memory for 4 settings, so whenever you get new wheels or swap setups, the sensor will go off. If we had memory for 8, it could store 2 sets of different wheels.

So if you know that your tires are good on air pressure, you dont have to get that light turned off, but if it bothers you, youre gonna have to either find a shop or take it to the dealer to have them turn if off.

Hmmm I'll check the tire pressure today. None of my tires looked low but I'll fill em up and see if that solves the problem. I know someone who works at Stohlman so chances are they could reset the TPMS for free anyways. No biggy.

Hmmm I'll check the tire pressure today. None of my tires looked low but I'll fill em up and see if that solves the problem. I know someone who works at Stohlman so chances are they could reset the TPMS for free anyways. No biggy.

Talk to Arvin Nano!!! Dude is beast!!

Archived