LegacyGT.com

Private trackday @ SOW

Saul_Good

I typed CCW but the configuration ran in this vid is CW. I did run CCW but unfortunately didn't record any in that configuration.

My tires are all chunked. Overall it was a good day and very lax and chill. Toward the end of the day I was literally the only guy on the track. If you have a chance to do a private trackday I highly suggest it. It's a good way to shake down your car and fine tune things w/o the pressure of making your run group and what not. Lots of open space to work on lines w/o the worry of running into traffic.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I used "Harry's Laptimer Pro" for the ipod touch/iphone. It worked really great. I highly suggest this app.

http://web.me.com/hschlangmann/LapTimer_Homepage/Home.html

through who?

A person on NASIOC SCIC. He put it on the forums and I replied. He's not affiliated with anyone. Just a regular person like you and I. Only 22 cars that day. It was fun and relaxed in that I could do several runs, rest the car check tire pressures, etc then go back out as I pleased.

Wow, that's awesome. Can you let me know if you hear about another event like this?

Last time I tried Harry's lap timer @ Thunderhill last year, it didn't work very well. My GPS had trouble finding where I was. Hopefully the signal is better out there now, that app looks pretty extensive now. I like those track sets that you can download!

Archived