LegacyGT.com

How fast does she go?

^ Ayup. Y'all old hats here know the types of movies and TV shows I typically quote. :redface:

Did anyone else think that KITT's "Super Pursuit Mode" was just lame?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Ahh, cheesy Knight Rider. For some reason I liked the show as a kid, though in the back of my mind I knew it was dumb too. I just remember that Kitt had something like 1MB of RAM onboard. I'm sure you can do a lot of audio and video processing with that kind of computing power. :)

Now I wonder if the BP's extended sunroof is big enough to easily let someone out of the car via the "ejector seat". To get back on topic, I'm sure one would have a hell of a flight ejecting from the sunroof at top speed. Better pack a parasail.

My mom told my dad to RAM (rear end the guy) kitt at Cesars Palace in 1981 for a reason in our 1979 dodge (fuull frame truck ) for a reason eh? we never did, it wa a joke..... it was cool though, to see a "hot car" then....

That was probably like when FnF came out for me and the tuner eclipse was posted up down at our theater. Keep in mind that FnF came out when I was in like 6th grade (I'm a young'n at 22). I wanted to steal that Eclipse when it was just chillin' out there because I was in my ricer days.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived