LegacyGT.com

How fast does she go?

My wife just noticed that our speedometer goes up to 160mph and was HORRIFIED! "Can this car really go that fast?," she asked. "Uh I don't know." I said. "I've only taken it to 110." "YOU DID?!?!," she said, HORRIFIED. Truth is, I don't know if the '05 LGT can make it to 160. Do you?

My wife just noticed that our speedometer goes up to 160mph and was HORRIFIED! "Can this car really go that fast?," she asked. "Uh I don't know." I said. "I've only taken it to 110." "YOU DID?!?!," she said, HORRIFIED. Truth is, I don't know if the '05 LGT can make it to 160. Do you?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-_AKXe2JBSA/SOZaPXaiF5I/AAAAAAAAAZo/Ro1VHh3pp5Q/s320/scared-monkey%5B1%5D.png

Speed limited to 136mph from the factory.

^ Yep, that's the official line, on North-American versions, with everything as-stock.

Actual top-speed will vary a bit. Some have reported running into the brick wall at 130, others not until over 140, but it's around there, somewhere.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

wait ludicrous speed is only around 200mph?

I've been greatly misinformed :redface:

He did say "in excess of 200." So ludicrous speed is still above that. You'll know when everything around you turns plaid. But only a handful of spec.Bs have successfully gone plaid. They were running on distilled baby tears with pure virgin unicorn blood in the oil pan though.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived