LegacyGT.com

Binding noise when turning sharp

SATSFYD

Trying to figure out what is maked a "binding" noise when I turn sharp at full throttle. Sounds metal to metal... as if a spring is binding.

Any thoughts?

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

Ok now it does this nosie when I have to brake hard. (Because someone cut me off on 167 northbound this morning.)

Side note: I thought the endlinks were making the nosie. So I have replaced the OEM endlinks with RalliTEK HD endlinks.

Nosie is still there and I can't spot anything by my eyes.

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

Those ones are torned a bit. But Afew people on here and the Dealer said they were would not mke noise if torn... ;(

See here at the bottom:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/avo-caster-bushing-redesign-done-90287.html

• 2 weeks later...
Ok the problem was found and fixed. When the lower control arm brace(SPT) was put in, the torque spec were/are off for the bushing closeest to the drivers feet (#7). Torqued to IPA specs: "holy crap my arm is hurting" tight. Sound / noise not longer there.

Archived