LegacyGT.com

The rallisportracing prototype.....Finally

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The prototype will be fitted this weekend and some video and audio will be out then a dyno session would likely follow. However keep in mind that you might not see 30Hp increases or even 20 the first goal is providing a product that doesn't exist to a large number of people the second is to makes gains over stock in a manner than is appealing to the buyer.

Will the audio be with stock exhaust?

Funny we just discussed this last night i think a stock video would help those gauge what it would sound like with nothing else modified but the true sound characteristics can only be heard with some sort of after market CBE or ABE:)

I personally would like to know the sound coming from stock so I could decide which exhaust route to go later, because who knows if we will like how someone's CBE sounds (raspy, drowning, etc). It is obviously going to sound somewhat different from stock because not only is it a completely different setup, but if its a high flow cat that will also change the sound. I am very interested in this, but myself like others im sure will wait to do other exhaust work until we can get our hands on these headers.

I personally would like to know the sound coming from stock so I could decide which exhaust route to go later, because who knows if we will like how someone's CBE sounds (raspy, drowning, etc). It is obviously going to sound somewhat different from stock because not only is it a completely different setup, but if its a high flow cat that will also change the sound. I am very interested in this, but myself like others im sure will wait to do other exhaust work until we can get our hands on these headers.

I am with you 100% and Mike and I discussed that issue. I said that many owners do exhausts in phases and to give off the stigma that you have to do the entire exhaust wouldn't be the best.

There will def be clips of full stock systems first off and I think our stock systems aren't the worst i mean they are 2.25" stock the only down part is the blimp resonator which distorts the sound to a degree, but the allure of how it will sound once you open it up will excellent

Sorry guys I've been wrapped up in a new job. So the video is out on NASIOC both of them :) I love the second video it is perfect to me and no drone or rasp. Now that the audio and visuals are complete they are going to make the rest of the phase 1 headers. Also in the second video that axelback is rallisports version of a magnaflow it looks great for the impreza guys. If time permitt I going to arrange a

legacy test fit with my car I'll put it on at one of the DIY garages here in the NOVA/MD area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived