LegacyGT.com

GI: Invidia CBE (v 3.0) and catted downpipe (shaved)

SC GT

Is this the one they test fitted for v3 and gave it to you for free, if so I'm very jealous :)!!!

I'm considering selling my Prodrive cans + x02 Y and Mid. I love the quad tip look, but I don't think these will fit the 08-09 rear cutouts (without melting the bumper) as the cutouts are smaller than the 05-06s.

Is this the one they test fitted for v3 and gave it to you for free, if so I'm very jealous :)!!!

I'm considering selling my Prodrive cans + x02 Y and Mid. I love the quad tip look, but I don't think these will fit the 08-09 rear cutouts (without melting the bumper) as the cutouts are smaller than the 05-06s.

Being a tester wound up being a lot more work than I (or Invidia) had anticipated. The first set burned my cutouts. Had to go back and forth quite a few times before everything was perfect, but in the end was glad I could help them. They really did take the comments on the board and phone calls seriously and didn't want a repeat of the first run.

Being a tester wound up being a lot more work than I (or Invidia) had anticipated. The first set burned my cutouts. Had to go back and forth quite a few times before everything was perfect, but in the end was glad I could help them. They really did take the comments on the board and phone calls seriously and didn't want a repeat of the first run.

Def looks like it. I remember they were looking for a local during the v1s, than the v2s came out and that didn't fare well, and than all of a sudden v3s were announced and released. Looks like the fitment is still slight iffy from the pictures in the exhaust section. I still want a quad tip though ;), but looking at all other exhaust setups I swear the 08-09 cutouts are smaller and the Invidia would probably not fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived