LegacyGT.com

Homemade Hood Scoop

jjaffe01

LEG_A_C_YA Thanks............

No noise no shake....have had it to 125MPH...racing an M3 BMW ( Did not beat him...but did damb respectibly) ( I could pull on him in the straights but he would creeep away in the curves.)

I'm not angry..nor do I feel insulted...I was just having fun with the debate ( the sarcasm was a much more important part of the message than the large type) You are obviously bright...I thought you would appreciate that.... :)

I'm not angry..nor do I feel insulted...I was just having fun with the debate ( the sarcasm was a much more important part of the message than the large type) You are obviously bright...I thought you would appreciate that.... :)

Sduford also has some practical experience in aerodynamics. Anybody who has seen a C-130 knows it doesn't look like it will fly. :D

ahhh, there are airplanes out there that are A LOT uglier than C-130s, and as to whether they look flight worthy, sadly, the more beautiful an aircraft is, the more flight-worthy it LOOKs...
:spin:

Good, as long as you like more soapy water on your intercooler. :)

Did someone mention soap in the intercooler? I read somewhere that this could be a real problem. There may even be a TSB out on this! Perhaps we should discuss this in much greater detail. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Excellent craftsmanship! :) Personally I like to keep my wagon as subtle as possible. We'll see what kind of reactions I can get from this weekend at the track.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Did someone mention soap in the intercooler? I read somewhere that this could be a real problem. There may even be a TSB out on this! Perhaps we should discuss this in much greater detail. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It will melt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived