LegacyGT.com

good shop in the MD/DC/VA area

gsr94

i live in Baltimore and I need a shop to look at my legacy. its idling a little funny and when i turn off the car its making another weird sound. car is stock. i was wondering if you guys can vouch for shops in the MD/VA/DC area.

also looking to getting HIDs, any good sites that sells them and also a place that would do the instal.

sorry been neglecting the GT. been busy with life...haha

thanks

Andrewtech is in Gaithersburg, and worth the drive. You won't be sorry.

240-683-1000

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

MachV Motorsports in Sterling, VA

I think Mach V is a bit of a drive for him. But yeah, definitely recommend Mach V as well.

Actually now that I think about it, looks like our MD, DC, VA area has some of the best shops around for Subarus!!!

bit a drive but Foreign Auto Excellence in Frederick.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I feel like there should be some central place to get reviews and information about shops in the area...but I just moved here and I've been to Mach V. Great shop... in general, compared to the midwest...things are a bit more pricey...

I've also heard good things about IAG and andrewtech, but there's plenty of places... give them a call

In terms of HIDs....on my Legacy 2008 GT, I did the install myself and bought the VOLT kit 6000k which I liked a lot. It wasn't difficult at all. Gonna probably do it sometime soon with my Legacy 08 Spec B...

This area is blessed with MANY compitent Subie shops

DPS

Agile

MachV

IAG

Andrewtech

I will say that I have always been the kind of person that gets to know a shop and sticks with them. DPS is my go to place for a LOT of things! Agile was but they are just too far for most things I need done. Though I will be going through Hill for my Protune on the AP.

Archived