LegacyGT.com

Yet another Colorado LGT

suicideking

So...the Z06 is gone. The Red LGT is the new go (somewhat) fast machine. Granted, its not nearly as quick, but you'd be surprised at how poorly that LS6 handles the altitude difference between CA and CO.

I thought I would have more regrets than this. Tossing the muscle car for a little more refinement.

I don't. Go figure.

I hope to meet some of y'all in the future. I tried initially to join some Corvette groups in 2002, but both of the meet-ups I attended consisted of 50+year old defense-worker retirees discussing the best way to wipe their 'Vette with a diaper.

You think I'm kidding.

Given the posts I've seen (ie - I detect a sense of humor!), I think this crowd is much more my speed.

Hats off to y'all. See you on these bumpy Colorado highways.

I think LGT is simply for the GT, where Legacy 2.5i is the standard. So, LGT and 2.5i are your cars.

if they were Outbacks, it would be OBXT, or OB2.5i.

Can't wait to catch up to you, and again, bring it out to track day!!!, I will make sure to bring my diapers along so we can wipe your car down...or put them on you as we head around the track,:D

cheers

jon

I'm in the same boat. My wife and I have a 2002 Outback wagon that is great because of the ground clearance so when we go mountain biking and skiing we don't have to worry about bottoming the thing out if we go offroad. We also have a 2005 Legacy GT wagon that I've been doing some modding on for a little more performance (with the help of Jon or should I say 03Indigo?). I live right around the corner from you as well. I live close to Santa Fe and Minerial on the top of Jackass Hill Road. We should all get together some time. Jon (03Indigo) and myself meet up with FifthyTwoEighty (sorry I forgot your real name) about three weeks ago and had some dinner. Good times. Well keep in touch and as soon as this rain and snow disappears we can all meet up. :lol:

I live close to Santa Fe and Minerial on the top of Jackass Hill Road. We should all get together some time. Jon (03Indigo) and myself meet up with FifthyTwoEighty (sorry I forgot your real name) about three weeks ago and had some dinner. Good times. Well keep in touch and as soon as this rain and snow disappears we can all meet up. :lol:
sounds like there are quite a few of us in the southern suburbs. i live in roxborough village. i used to meet up with my other car group (svx) , but there are very few us in the metro area. in fact, i'm the only one who still has his svx. i might have to give up on them and join with the lgt guys. :)

We've gotten together once with 2Simpletons and Timbuktu here in the Springs. I think we are shooting for the weekend of the 21st for our next little get together. Maybe we could drive up to Pike's... that would make for some sweet photo ops! :eek:

We've gotten together once with 2Simpletons and Timbuktu here in the Springs. I think we are shooting for the weekend of the 21st for our next little get together. Maybe we could drive up to Pike's... that would make for some sweet photo ops! :eek:

THat sounds like a blast! Definitely take some pictures. I can't wait to move out to CO. :)

PS--congrats on the LGT purchase suicideking.

THat sounds like a blast! Definitely take some pictures. I can't wait to move out to CO. :)

PS--congrats on the LGT purchase suicideking.

21st....iCal says I got nothing going on.

Thanks for the congrats, Z. So far, I'm really enjoying it.

Archived