LegacyGT.com

Rally Armor Mud Flaps

dubunderpar

Last winter I decided that I needed to do something different, because my doors are getting destroyed due to the inadequacy of the stock flaps + the rediculous amount of crap put on the roads to battle the snow and ice. I have seen quite a few people with Rally Armor flaps, and while they look great, 130 a set is a little steep. However the more I read the descriptions, the UR flaps are designed for lowered cars that are going to have the flaps coming into contact with the ground. These are going on an OB so I don't need to worry about that, plus not into the shinny look of the UR flaps. Then I saw the classic or basic flaps for 99 which is better, but still a lot for mud flaps. Then I came to find the Universal ones that are the basic ones that just aren't drilled for 15. I'm thinking that for 15 they might be worth a try, but I want to know if anyone has tried these and how they look/hold up over time. Keep in mind these will be put through the ringer with our harsh Syracuse NY winter. Any pics or comments will be great.

I got the highland mud guards and love them. I've had these flaps on my previous 3 vehicles and they have lasted pretty much the life of the car with me. They may not be glossy but extremely durable for new england weather...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_32h1SNQWimc/TJVCSAKNTTI/AAAAAAAAAMI/FYhAXhog98M/s800/mud.JPG

Archived