LegacyGT.com

japanparts.com

Thrasher

I ordered the aeroguard mud flaps from japanparts.com last Friday, Apr 22. They arrived today, April 29. They look great on the car, a 2005 LGT Limited Sedan, Regal Blue:D

Much props to japanparts.com. Quick email response to inquiry, rapid order fulfillment, quality shipping packaging. Wish all my business affairs were as excellent as this.

thrasher

JapanParts has never been expensive on shipping, they are just about as cheap as buying it in the states. My mud guards cost about $13 to ship from JapanParts using EMS Postal.

Landshark- I know, I know. No digital camera:( Hope to get a pic taken and posted soon.

Prices: Flaps: 22,500 Yen= $215 U.S.

Shipping: 4,000 Yen= $38

5% Credit Card Fee: 1,400 Yen= $13

$266 total

I guess it's not prohibited in Japan to charge extra for using a credit card (or maybe retail prices in the U.S. are jacked up 5% already).

The flaps do a good job of keeping the road dirt off the car. They were also easy to install because even though the instructions were in Japanese, the pictorial diagrams were crystal clear.

Banks and credit card transactions are somewhat in the dark ages here in Japan - they basically charge a 7% fee to companies to process credit cards. So some companies have a surcharge for anybody wanting to use their CC instead of paying cash. No checks here - some people carry a *lot* of cash with them at all times.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

http://www.sevenphotos.com

http://www.avoturboworld.com

Thanks, Paul. I am also pretty sure that US merchants factor in their credit card costs in their prices, but simply don't advertise that this is done. BTW-will probably calling on you for a Fujisobo catback in the future.

Archived